Multi-Agent Systems: Final project materials
Consensus and Synchronization
- Y. Hatano and M. Mesbahi, Agreement over Random Networks.
- A. Das, Y. Hatano, and M. Mesbahi, Agreement over noisy networks.
- W. Ren, On consensus algorithms for double-integrator dynamics.
- P. Wieland, R. Sepulchre, and F. Allgower, An internal model principle is necessary and sufficient for linear output synchronization.
- A. Jadbabaie, N. Motee, and M. Barahona, On the stability of the Kuramoto Model of Coupled Nonlinear Oscillators.
Networks as Systems
Relative Sensing Networks
- M. Arcak, Passivity as a Design Tool for Group Coordination.
- N. Chopra and M. Spong, Passivity-Based Control of Multi-Agent Systems.
- N. Chopra, M. Spong, and R. Lozano, Synchronization of bilateral teleoperators with time delay.
- C. Belta and V. Kumar, Abstraction and Control for Groups of Robots.
- R. Ortega, A. van der Schaft, I. Mareels and B. Maschke, Putting Energy Back in Control.
- P. Robuffo Giordano, A. Franchi, C. Secchi, and Heinrich H. Bulthoff, Experiments of Passivity-Based Bilateral Aerial Teleoperation of a Group of UAVs with Decentralized Velocity Synchronization.
- C. Secchi, A. Franchi, and Heinrich H. Bulthoff, and P. Robuffo Giordano, Bilateral Teleoperation of a Group of UAVs with Communication Delays and Switching Topology.
Connectivity Maintenance in Multi-agent Systems
- D. Dimarogonas and K. Kyriakopoulos, Connectedness Preserving Distributed Swarm Aggregation for Multiple Kinematic Robots.
- P. Yang, R. Freeman, G. Gordon, K. Lynch, S. Srinivasa, and R. Sukthankar, Decentralized estimation and control of graph connectivity for mobile sensor networks.
- M. Ji and M. Egerstedt, Distributed Coordination Control of Multiagent Systems while Preserving Connectedness.
- J. Lawton, R. Beard, and B. Young. A decentralized approach to formation maneuvers.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. Murray. Graph Rigidity and Distributed Formation Stabilization of Multi-Vehicle Systems.
- P. Robuffo Giordano, A. Franchi, C. Secchi, and Heinrich H. Bulthoff, Bilateral Teleoperation of Groups of UAVs with Decentralized Connectivity Maintenance.