Juniorprofessor 'Systems Theory in Systems Biology'
Institute for Systems Theory and Automatic Control
University of Stuttgart
I am a member of the Excellence Cluster 'Simulation Technology', which is funded by the German Research Foundation (EXC 310/1), and the 'Center Systems Biology'.
Mathematical models for biological networks
- Network inference
- Statistical approaches for network reconstruction from experimental data
- Dynamic Bayesian networks and related approaches
- Nonlinear dynamic phenomena
- Differential equation models for gene regulatory networks
- Analysis methods for feedback mechanisms
- Robustness of oscillations in biological systems