We are excited to announce that our institute will host the Sysmposium on Systems Theory in Data and Optimization (SysDO) in 2024.
SysDO is dedicated to problems at the intersection of control, optimization, and learning, and welcomes both methodological works that propose new theory and algorithms, as well as cutting-edge applications.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Data-driven control (direct and indirect)
- Uncertainty-aware sequential decision making
- Control theory for optimization algorithms
- Online learning for optimization and control
- Systems theory in learning
The Symposium will be held Monday through Wednesday, Sep 30 - Oct 2, 2024, at the University of Stuttgart. It will include plenary, poster and spotlight talk sessions. Also, all participants will be invited to a gala dinner on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the IST.
All the further details can be found here.
We're looking forward to welcoming you in Stuttgart!