I'm now working in the field of data-driven system analysis and control.
- Xie, Yifan, Julian Berberich, and Frank Allgöwer. "Linear Data-Driven Economic MPC with Generalized Terminal Constraint." IFAC World Congress, 2023.
- Xie, Yifan, Xiang Yin and Shaoyuan Li, "Opacity Enforcing Supervisory Control Using Nondeterministic Supervisors," in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 6567-6582, Dec. 2022.
- Xie, Yifan, Xiang Yin, Shaoyuan Li, and Majid Zamani. "Secure-by-construction controller synthesis for stochastic systems under linear temporal logic specifications." In 2021 60th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 7015-7021, 2021.
- Xie, Yifan, and Xiang Yin. "Supervisory Control of Discrete-Event Systems for Infinite-Step Opacity." In 2020 American Control Conference (ACC), pp. 3665-3671, 2020.
- Xie, Yifan, Xiang Yin and Shaoyuan Li, "Opacity Enforcing Supervisory Control Using Nondeterministic Supervisors," IFAC World Congress, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 1763-1769, 2020.
- Responsible for the "IST rear wheel steered bike" project
- SS 2023
- Model Predictive Control
- WS 2022/2023
- Praktikum: Konzepte der Regelungstechnik
- Optimal Control
- SS 2022
- Nonlinear Control
|Since 07/2022||Research and teaching assistant at the Institute for Systems Theory and Automatic Control, University of Stuttgart, Germany.|
Studies in Control Engineering (M.Sc.) at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Studies in Automation (B.Eng.) at the Beihang University, China.