On appointment in my webex room.
I'm working on the field of data-based system analysis and control. In particular, I consider the verification of system properties (dissipativity, IQCs, nonlinearity measures,...) for nonlinear systems from noisy system trajectories.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Determining dissipativity for nonlinear systems from noisy data using Taylor polynomial approximation,” in Proc. American Control Conf. (ACC), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2022, pp. 1432–1437.
- T. Martin, A. Koch, and F. Allgöwer, “Data-driven surrogate models for LTI systems via saddle-point dynamics,” in Proc. 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin, Germany, 2020, pp. 971–976. doi: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2020.12.1261.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Iterative data-driven inference of nonlinearity measures via successive graph approximation,” in Proc. 59th IEEE Conf. Decision and Control (CDC), Jeju, South Korea, 2020, pp. 4760–4765. doi: 10.1109/CDC42340.2020.9304285.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Nonlinearity Measures for Data-Driven System Analysis and Control,” in Proc. 58th IEEE Conf. Decision and Control (CDC), Nice, France, 2019, pp. 3605–3610. doi: 10.1109/CDC40024.2019.9029804.
- T. Martin, P. N. Köhler, and F. Allgöwer, “Dissipativity and Economic Model Predictive Control for Optimal Set Operation,” in Proc. American Control Conf. (ACC), Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2019, pp. 1020–1026. doi: 10.23919/ACC.2019.8814305.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Data-driven system analysis of nonlinear systems using polynomial approximation,” IEEE Trans. Automat. Control (submitted), Preprint: arXiv:2108.11298, 2022.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Dissipativity verification with guarantees for polynomial systems from noisy input-state data,” IEEE Control Systems Lett., vol. 5, no. 4, Art. no. 4, 2021, doi: 10.1109/LCSYS.2020.3037842.
- T. Martin and F. Allgöwer, “Data-driven inference on optimal input-output properties of polynomial systems with focus on nonlinearity measures,” IEEE Trans. Automat. Control (submitted), Preprint: arXiv:2103.10306, 2021.
|Since 05/2018||Research and teaching assistant at the Institute for Systems Theory and Automatic Control, University of Stuttgart, Germany..|
|06/2012||Abitur at Ellentalgymnasien Bietigheim-Bissingen.|