"Einführung in die Regelungstechnik" (ERT) and "Konzepte der Regelungstechnik" (KRT), or equivalent lectures.
Lecture time and place
- The lectures and exercises will take place at the following dates:
- Thursday, 14:00 - 15:30, V9.41
- Friday, 09:45 - 11:15, V9.41
This lecture deals with Model Predictive Control (mpc), a modern control concept which has been actively researched and widely applied in industry in the last years. After an introduction to the basic ideas and stability concepts of mpc, more recent and current advances in research, like tube-based mpc considering robustness issues, economic mpc, distributed mpc, and stochastic mpc are discussed.
The exam will be a written closed- book exam (i.e., keine Hilfsmittel!) and will last 90 minutes.
- Date: 12.08.2020, 8:00-9:30
- Date for WS20: 16.02.2021 12:00-13:30
- Place: V47.02 / V7.02
J. B. Rawlings and D. Q. Mayne, Model Predictive Control: Theory and Design, Nob Hill, 2009. Publisher Link