+49 711 685-66526
+49 711 685-67735
Wednesday, 9.45 - 10:45 am in my personal webex room.
My work focuses on Model Predictive Control for uncertain systems.
- J. Köhler, R. Soloperto, M. A. Müller, and F. Allgöwer, “A computationally efficient robust model predictive control framework for uncertain nonlinear systems,” IEEE Trans. Automat. Control, 2020.
- J. Köhler, P. Kötting, R. Soloperto, F. Allgöwer, and M. A. Müller, “A robust adaptive model predictive control framework for nonlinear uncertain systems,” Int. J. Robust and Nonlinear Control, pp. 1–25, 2020.
- R. Soloperto, J. Köhler, and F. Allgöwer, “Augmenting MPC schemes with active learning: Intuitive tuning and guaranteed performance,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 4, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2020.
- R. Soloperto, J. Köhler, M. A. Müller, and F. Allgöwer, “Collision avoidance for uncertain nonlinear systems and moving obstacles using robust Model Predictive Control,” Naples, Italy, 2019.
- R. Soloperto, J. Köhler, M. A. Müller, and F. Allgöwer, “Dual Adaptive MPC for output tracking of linear systems,” Nice, France, 2019.
- R. Soloperto, M. A. Müller, and F. Allgöwer, “Learning-Based Robust Model Predictive Control with State-Dependent Uncertainty,” Madison, Wisconsin, 2018.
- Responsible for the "IST rear wheel steered bike" project.
- Responsible for the autonomous e-scooter project.
- SS 2020/2021
- SS 2019/2020
- SS 2018/2019
- WS 2018/2019
- SS 2017/2018
- WS 2017/2018
|06.2017 - Present||Ph.D. Student at the Institute for Systems Theory and Automatic Control - University of Stuttgart, and member of the International Max Planck Research School for Intelligent Systems, under the supervision of Prof. Frank Allgöwer|
|01.2017 - 06.2017||Assistant Researcher at the EPF-Lausanne in the Automatic Control Lab|
|03.2016 - 09.2016||Master’s Thesis at the ETH-Zurich in the Robotic System Lab|
|10.2014 - 10.2016||Master of Science in Automation Engineering at the University of Bologna|
|03.2014 - 09.2014||Bachelor’s Thesis at the TU Munich in the Human Robot Interaction for Automation Systems Group|
|08.2012 - 01.2013||Erasmus Program at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology|
|10.2010 - 06.2014||Bachelor of Science in Automation Engineering at the University of Bologna|